Admission and support for displaced students in Ukraine

Wayne State University will make admissions exceptions for displaced undergraduate and graduate students from Ukraine.

WSU will assist any student in Ukraine who wants to enroll in or transfer to the university. We have removed barriers to enrollment and displaced students will not be required to submit official transcripts or documents at this time.

Wayne State will accept unofficial documents and work with students individually based on their unique circumstances. This policy will help displaced students continue on a degree-seeking path with less interruption in their studies.

Students who have questions about this temporary process or want to begin their application can email for personal assistance.

← Back to listing