The Office of Fellowships works with students who are eligible for nationally competitive fellowships.
- Track and post major fellowship opportunities and deadlines.
- Advise and inform students on fellowship opportunities.
- Answer questions regarding fellowships applications eligibility.
- Support students through application process: essays securing strong letters of recommendation gathering and sending the necessary application materials.
- Screen students for fellowships which limit university-wide application numbers
- Receive and coordinate recommendations for selected students and compose institutional endorsement letters.
- Coordinate student essay reviews and revisions (where permitted).
- Assemble faculty panels for student practice interviews should they advance to next round.
How to apply for a fellowship
- Explore opportunities: check eligibility, note timeline, make a list of why you'd be a good candidate.
- Complete the Pre-application form and a Fellowship coordinator will be in touch.
- Submit your essays (in Microsoft Word document) to the Office of Fellowships and meet with a faculty advisor to review. In the subject line of the email, list your full name, the award for which you are applying, and the award deadline.
- Submit your fellowship application before the deadline.
- Email email@example.com for submitting semi-finalist materials or for assistance in formally accepting an award.
Resources for specific awards
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any specific questions.