The nomination process for the 2015 Marshall Memorial Fellowship Program is now open!
The deadline for nominations is Monday, September 29, 2014 at 5:00 pm EDT. For nomination guidelines and access to online submission, please click here.
When considering nominations, please keep the following guidelines in mind:
- All professional and community leaders, as well as MMF alumni, are eligible to nominate
- One nomination per nominator per year
- Self-nominations and nominations by family members are not allowed
- Nominators may not also submit a letter of recommendation for the candidate
- Nominators may not also apply in the same year
- Employees of the MMF selection partner organization may not nominate; members of the organization’s board of trustees may nominate if not also serving on the selection committee
- GMF staff and Transatlantic Fellows may not nominate
- Current members of the selection committee may not nominate or submit letters of recommendation
- Due to the restriction on applying in consecutive years, nominators are asked to refrain from nominating the same candidate in consecutive years, unless the candidate has only one year of eligibility remaining