Health and wellness
Warrior Safe is Warrior Strong! The health of our campus community is our top priority. In order to ensure your safety and the safety of our entire campus community, please be sure to follow our campus policies in light of COVID-19:
- Get the COVID-19 vaccine and submit proof of vaccination.
- Complete the Warrior Safe training
- Beginning two days (48 hours) before you arrive on campus for the first time, complete the Campus Daily Screener each day before coming to campus.
- Get your flu shot (available for free at the Campus Health Center)
- Wear a mask on campus in all public spaces and indoor locations.
- Keep six feet of physical distance between yourself and others whenever possible.
- Stay home if you have any symptoms of COVID-19.
Free COVID-19 testing is available at Wayne State's Campus Health Center.
For more information about the campus response to COVID-19, please visit the Campus Coronovirus Updates site.
Health Insurance/Medical Information
We know that health is on the top of your mind as you travel to the United States as an international student. Please review the following information about health insurance and other important medical services to familiarize yourself with the policies and resources available pertaining to your health.