Visiting USA

We are excited that you are thinking about attending Wayne State University as an exchange student! We offer exchange programs at undergraduate and graduate levels in most subjects including business, educational studies, engineering, English as a second language, global studies, liberal arts and sciences, social work, and fine, performing and communication arts. The following information will help you prepare to have an amazing exchange experience as a Wayne State Warrior!  

Explore Your Options

If you want to participate in an exchange program at WSU, you must be enrolled at one of our partner institutions.  

Once you've determined that we have an exchange with your home school, visit the Study at Wayne State page and select the tab for Undergraduate or Graduate students. You must be at least a sophomore to apply for an exchange. The Academic Information tab includes details about courses, the semester schedule and academic policies. There are separate tabs for dates and deadlines and practical information, such as university housing. 

During the application process, inbound graduate exchange students will also complete the Permit to Register - Exchange form.

Helpful Resources