Wayne State University is pleased to offer two #YouAreWelcomeHere scholarships for incoming, freshman international students for Fall 2024.
The #YouAreWelcomeHere scholarship will allow recipients to study at WSU for the in-state tuition rate, a savings of more than $17,000 over the international student rate. The scholarship is open to students in all academic majors and fields of study.
The scholarship recognizes international students with a vision for leadership and enhancing intercultural understanding. Wayne State's annual #YouAreWelcomeHere scholarship is renewable, provided recipients are students in good academic standing.
- Be a first-year, undergraduate (incoming freshman) international applicant to Wayne State University. An international applicant is an individual who holds citizenship in a country outside the United States and who does not also possess U.S. citizenship or permanent residency.
- Demonstrate interest and personal initiative in activities involving intercultural learning and exchange.
- Apply for admission to Wayne State University and submit all required application documents.
- Submit the one-page #YouAreWelcomeHere scholarship application to Wayne State by February 15, 2024.
- If awarded a scholarship, accept the scholarship and submit a tuition deposit by May 1, 2024.
To check the status of your admissions decision, visit slate.wayne.edu/status.
The Office of International Programs is here to help! Email us at email@example.com for assistance.
For more information on the #YouAreWelcomeHere scholarship, visit youarewelcomehereusa.org