Activate WSU email
As soon as you are admitted, you should activate your WSU email. This is how we will communicate important information to you, and it's the best way for you to contact us, too.
Activate your email
- Find your AccessID in your Admitted Student Portal online. Your AccessID is two letters followed by four digits, and is shown on the portal landing page. For example: xy5678.
- Go to Academica at a.wayne.edu.
- Login using your AccessID and temporary password.
- Follow the prompts and choose a secure password.
Check your email
- In a browser: connect.wayne.edu
- On your mobile phone: m.wayne.edu
- On desktop software: Outlook
The Computing and Information Technology (C&IT) Help Desk can help if you're having trouble setting up your email. The Help Desk is available 7:30 a.m.-8 p.m. EST Monday-Friday. You can email email@example.com, or visit tech.wayne.edu/helpdesk for links to online chat and mobile chat.