Welcome to Wayne State's beautiful campus! As a new international student, there are some important next steps that need to be completed in order to successfully begin your first semester as a Wayne State Warrior.
- Unless you previously made arrangements with Housing, move-in is August 27. email@example.com
- You must complete the online Campus Daily Screener before you leave your country and for 10 days after arriving on campus. wayne.edu/coronavirus
- If you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including a booster shot), upload a photograph of your COVID vaccine record to wayne.edu/coronavirus.
- If you are NOT fully vaccinated, are partially vaccinated or received a vaccine other than Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Sinopharm, Sinovac-CoronaVac, covidSHIELD or Johnson & Johnson, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your vaccination status. Our team will work with the Campus Health Center to determine what you must do next, which may include quarantine.
- You must schedule a TB test and free flu shot at the Campus Health Center (CHC) within 24 hours of arriving. Schedule your appointment by calling the CHC at 1-313-577-5041 or online. health.wayne.edu
- A COVID test is required 3-5 days after arrival. Schedule a test at the CHC by calling
1-313-577-5041 or online. health.wayne.edu
- Register online for the mandatory Office of International Students and Scholars Check-In.
Learn more about: